Disposable Full-Face Shields
PrinterPrezz is supplying disposable face shields.
- Full-face protection
- One-size fits all configuration
- No assembly required
- Material: PET
- Size: 32cmx22cm
- Weight: 40g
High Performance DLC for PAPR
PrinterPrezz is supplying replacement Disposable Lens Cuffs for hospitals.
- Made in the USA with materials sourced in the United States
- Fits Max-Air Systems PAPR
- Constructed with ultra-clear PET (shield) and thin-film polyurethane (neck guard)
- Full face and neck protection
- Provides escape for positive air pressure provided by PAPR
- Available in one-size fits all
This device is based upon the “Cupola” patents licensed from UCSF by PrinterPrezz.
- A plexiglass shield that limits droplet exposure, while being narrow enough to allow for the practitioner to work under and around the device.
- An articulating arm that allows for precise adjustment of the shield to protect the practitioner and customer/patient.
- Available in 2 versions
- Stable weighted base with an adjustable height, to allow the shield to adjust from 30-60″from the floor. Available for preorder now.
- Clamp for mounting on a nearby surfaces. Coming soon.
- Accessories to attach suction devices to the floor stand are in development.
- UCSF has conducted independent research on the performance of this type of device in an experimental setting.